Selling a course on the Austere Learning Hub requires a linked product in the shop. The shop is separate from the Austere Learning Hub – the shop just handles the financial transaction and sends the details to the LMS for enrollment in a course or group.
Create a Linked Product
[visitor course_id="1021403"] This is the One Ocean International <strong>Deep Dive on CO2 Tolerance</strong>, with Joe Knight. <a href="https://austererisk.com/courses/ooi-deep-dive-co2-tolerance/">READ MORE HERE</a> [/visitor] [student course_id="1021403"] Thanks for enrolling in this course. You can get started now by clicking <a href="https://austererisk.com/courses/ooi-deep-dive-co2-tolerance/lessons/ooi-co2-deep-dive-webinar/">HERE</a> [/student]
Now you can test everything to make sure it’s all set up correctly:
- In an Incognito (or private) window, navigate to the course directory
- Check that the course grid item has the correct price
- Click on the course grid item to navigate to the course page
- Click ‘Take This Course’
- Check you are taken to the correct product page
- Check the message for a non-enrolled user is correct
- Check the price is correct
Your course product setup is now complete. You can view your course sales and commissions on the instructor dashboard. Please get in touch with the administrator if you would like a test checkout. We will create a temporary user, purchase the course, and check that the enrollment is completed successfully.
- Set up notification emails
- Market your course product