This page describes the process of creating the course. The order of the steps shown is not essential in most cases.
- Save the draft course often
- Don’t have the course edit page open in more than one tab (version conflicts)
- Keep the course as a draft until it’s ready to publish.
- Give your course a title
- Keep the title short and concise. Long titles will be trimmed on the course directory page which is a poor look.
- This title will appear on the certificate
- The title can be changed while the course is in draft, but changing the title once it’s published is bad practice, as it may lead to broken links
- Add featured image
- Upload your image
- Add a description if SEO is important
- Crop to 16:9 ratio for better appearance in the course grid