Note- this webinar CPD course is open to members of the Australasian Wilderness & Expedition Medicine Society only. To learn more about becoming a become a member, please visit https://awems.org.au/
- Tuesday 18th May 2021 at 20:00 – 21:00 AEST
- Dr Domhnall Brannigan will review a difficult HEMS case in the Tasmanian wilderness.
- HEMS activation and response
- The landing/winch site
- The stabilisation and packaging of the casualty for AME
- The handover from ground EMS/first-responders
About the Guest Speaker
Dr Domhnall Brannigan MB BCh BAO BA FACEM is a Prehospital and Retrieval Medicine Consultant with Ambulance Tasmania and an Emergency Physician at the Royal Hobart Hospital. His specialties include; emergency medicine, retrieval medicine, diving and hyperbaric medicine, expedition and wilderness medicine.
All webinar details and the recording (after the live event) are inside this course. Click Start Course to continue.
This CPD course can be completed two ways:
- View the live webinar and interact with the guest speaker (preferred method). After the live webinar, complete the short reflection assessment and achieve a CPD certificate.
- View the recorded webinar. After viewing the recording, complete the short reflection assessment and achieve a CPD certificate.
This webinar will be moderated by AWEMS CPD coordinator Brad Stewart
Resources and links